Monday, July 7, 2014

Weigh in July 7th

I am happy to say that I lost 3 pounds! Three pounds does not seem like much until you add it all up. So far a total lost of 16 pounds!!! 340 pounds is were I am at right now. SMALL victories = BIG results in the end. It is the beginning of week 3 and the craving are starting to kick in...this is usually where I start to slide...and cheat a little. BUT the difference this time is that I don't have to cheat. I can have a cookie if I want to, I just can't have the whole sleeve of cookies. I don't want the whole sleeve of cookies because I don't want to look like a big round cookie myself. I don't wanna huff and puff just tying my shoes AND neither do you! We can do this. We will do this. We are doing this. And if you aren't then today is the perfect day to start, not tomorrow, not in a month but TODAY.

Let me leave you with a few quotes I found to help us through this:

No matter how slow you go, your still lapping every one on the couch!- unknown.

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. - Fred Devito.

That voice in your head that says you can't do this, is a LIAR. - unknown.

That voice that says you cannot do this, is a liar...WE CAN DO THIS. We will do this. We will Stick with it!

Good night every one! Tomorrow I am going to discuss portions! Please if you have anything to say about portions, tune it and respond!




No comments:

Post a Comment